Monday, November 23, 2009

Finding out what life is really about

Hello bright new world!,

I am finally sober after one year from the grip of painkillers, weed, and anything else you can name and I have never been happier! I am here to talk with people to show that someone cares and knows exactly what you are going through. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions as I will be on the site regularly checking for new comers who are curious and want help out of their addiction. Addiction is no joke and effects millions of Americans and people around the world. Please don't hesitate to talk to me as I will be able to tell you my story and how I got around the hurdles of the devil. You do not have to release your name to safeguard your name and reputation. Please I encourage you to tell about how you overcame or how you want to overcome your addiction! God bless all of you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have been taking 2 oxy 80s a day and now I am running out of money and joy for life, I do not want to do to. Im in complete shambles and all I can think about is oxys ;( Can you please help me? I need to figure something ASAP....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey George!

    I know exactly what you are going through, Ive been down the same path! Please heed my warning that maybe you cannot do it by yourself and need some help from the outside. I first recommend taking everyone out of your life who deals with drugs. Without that step you will never be over with. The temptation will be too great. If you have access to some extra funds try going to a detox doctor where he will be able to provide you with the medication you need to live a happy normal life. Never take I can't do it for an answer. Just keep seeing the light at the end of the tunnel because it is always there. Exercising always helps to keep the mind off drugs and keep yourself occupied. The first couple days to a week are the hardest, but trust me if you endure the start the rest is a cake walk. Please keep posting and telling me how things are going, I am here for you. God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take your steps and hopefully today is the day I change my life around, I am so glad I could talk to someone in my situation. It really gives me motivation knowing that someone has been in the same deep hole I have been and be able to get out of it. I need to just keeping good thoughts and focus on my future, because a life with painkillers cancels out any plans for a life. I have not been able to follow through with anything under the influence.

    ReplyDelete